The Big 3-0 was a milestone birthday that I always envisioned going out with a bang...however, when I found out that I was pregnant two days prior to my birthday dinner with my closest friends - that certainly made a change to the game plan. My excuse for not heavily drinking (a typical occurrence while present in a social setting) was because "I have been so sick for weeks, that I started taking some Z-pack antibiotics to get rid of my cold"... I later find out no one bought into my virgin cosmopolitan prop.
Saturday, March 7, 2009
The Big 3-0
The Big 3-0 was a milestone birthday that I always envisioned going out with a bang...however, when I found out that I was pregnant two days prior to my birthday dinner with my closest friends - that certainly made a change to the game plan. My excuse for not heavily drinking (a typical occurrence while present in a social setting) was because "I have been so sick for weeks, that I started taking some Z-pack antibiotics to get rid of my cold"... I later find out no one bought into my virgin cosmopolitan prop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment