Sunday, September 13, 2009

Who's nose does he have? - 33 weeks

I think all signs point to the Filipino side of the family :)

We had an ultra sound at our 30 week mark and so far, all looks well. He was being very stubborn and shy with his arm covering his face - and had hiccups during our session. The good news is that he is facing the right direction - head down, back is lining up toward my left side and legs are projecting towards my right - thus the constant kicks and discomfort on my right side.

At the time of the ultra sound, Baby Boy Cox weighted 3 lbs 15 oz....which the doctor projected we were on track to have an 8 pounder at the time of 40 weeks! Holy smokes! Of course, I discussed with Dr. Walden my concerns of birthing an 8 pound baby - but we agreed that as we get closer to the time of delivery, if she finds that he continues to grow at this pace, we can discuss my options.

Matt and I started our birthing classes early this week and let's just say that it freaked me out..A LOT! They showed us a birthing video of 3 live births. To say the least, my reaction was jaw dropping - while another women was laughing hysterically in one corner and another preggo (due to deliver in 3 weeks) was bawling...at least I am proud to say I wasn't the one crying.

7 more weeks to go....and No, names have yet to be determined.

No comments:

Post a Comment