For those who know Matt well, you all are aware that he is a very easy going guy and goes with the flow on pretty much everything. However, through out this pregnancy, there are 3 subjects that he has taken a firm stand on:
1) Baby names. No names have been decided, however, any name I suggest is on the chopping block. I relinquish all control here and we agreed that I get dibs on baby #2's name.
2) Baby Bjorn. For those who are parents, you'd know that there are 2 baby carrier options, the Bjorn and the Ergo...both are very good options, however, I think the denim Ergo he tried on in the baby store royally offended him.
3) Giant stuffed animal. Not sure what the appeal was here, but the one thing Matt has asked to purchase with the Babies R Us Gift Card was a giant teddy bear...as you see above - Bubba the Bear. Matt loves the newest furry addition to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment