Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Living Arrangements - 18 weeks



I just hit the 18 week mark, which means, we are T-2 weeks until we find out the sex of the baby. We're so excited yet anxious at the same time. These mixed feelings stem from facing the reality of the situation:  once we find out the sex, everything becomes more real. All of the planning and execution of where the baby is going to eat, sleep, change, ride, etc must be figured out within the next 5 months!!! For those that know me well, I'm a planner, and these type of things need to be planned out FAR in advance, and if I am put in a situation where I need to rush...the anxiety levels tend to rise.

Deep Breaths.

So within a short amount of time, Matt and I must figure out 2 tricky situations: 

1)  Where can we find a cost efficient, yet safe & reliable family car?
we can surely count any GM automobile out and a mini van is simply out of the question

2) How are we going to turn our guest room into a nursery?
Let's elaborate, what on earth are we going to do with the treadmill, the bed, and where is Matt going to put his clothes? Please see the attached photo, we are open to suggestions here.

No comments:

Post a Comment